65 Old Solomons Island Road
Annapolis, MD 21401
To apply, please click here
Why Work Here:
- Stability/ 20 year company
- Full Benefits
- Advancement opportunities
- Paid weekly
- 401(k) plan, Paid company holidays, paid time off
- Competitive Base + Commission
Job Type: Full-time
- Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties
- Provide clerical and administrative support the HR Director
- Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies)
Process documentation and prepare reports and relating to personnel activities(staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations)
- Coordinate HR projects (meetings and trainings)
Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, andregulations
Assist payroll preparation by providing relevant data (absences, bonuses, leaves,etc.)
- Communicate with public services and external vendors when necessary
- Properly handle complaints and grievance procedures
- Coordinate communication with candidates and schedule interviews
- Conduct initial orientation to newly hired employees
Update internal HRIS systems with current recruiting phases, insuranceinformation, as well as termination/voluntary quit forms.
Proven experience as an HR Coordinator, staff assistant, or relevant humanresources position
- Associates/ Bachelors (preferred) degree
Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office including, Word, Excel, PowerPoint,and Access.
- Basic knowledge of labor laws
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
About Heavy Hammer
Heavy Hammer, based in Annapolis, MD, is a cutting-edge technology company with a particular focus on social media and connectivity platforms.
We have been online since 1999 which makes Heavy Hammer the oldest continually operating online company in the state of Maryland. We have grown by an average of 32% annually for the past several years as the internet absorbs our patented technologies. Heavy Hammer specializes in online networking and consulting geared toward connecting businesses with each other and local consumers. Our patented technology has been incorporated into top tier online companies including Google, Microsoft, Facebook, and Airbnb.
Heavy Hammer is proud to have blazed the trail for online tech companies in Marlyand, but we have no plans to rest on our laurels. We will continue to innovate by launching new and helpful online solutions that enrich the online experience for both consumers and professionals.
In addition to geotargeting and advertising services, Heavy Hammer also developed one of the most widely used suites of real estate websites and mobile apps. Starting with USHUD.com in 1999, this group of platforms now includes many mobile apps that connect millions of home buyers and real estate professionals across the country.
The company focus is to improve results-based advertising of every company and user that takes advantage of our technologies. This is accomplished by creating cross platform ad solutions with particular attention to improving search results, satellite navigation, social networking, lead generation, video and mobile advertising.