65 Old Solomons Island Road
Annapolis, MD 21401
Inside Sales Representative
To apply, please click here
Why Work Here:
- Uncapped Commission
- Monday-Friday 9-5 No weekends or major holidays
- Monthly bonuses
- Cash incentives
- Sports team atmosphere/camaraderie
- Hourly + residual + commission + bonus
- Stability/ 20 year company
- Health Benefits
- Advancement opportunities
- Paid weekly
- 401(k) plan, Paid company holidays, paid time off
- Competitive Base + Commission
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for people with outbound call center SALES experience only! If you are a confident sales person that knows they can do well on the phone making appointments and transfers then we want you to apply! If you don’t have call center sales experience and still want to apply, provide a cover letter explaining why you feel you are ready to change from a customer service position or some other non-sales, non-call center position to our job. This may get you that interview!
What does it take to make it happen?
– Someone who thrives in an environment where hard work, focus and energy are rewarded, This job isn’t difficult, but you have to plan on doing it!
– We are a place you will want to stay and thrive, if you are ready to commit to coming to work every day and putting in your best effort.
– We’re old school. Using temp services is not our style. We look at your resume, read your cover letter and look at your employment history – if you have changed jobs every 3 months – you need to tell us why in that cover letter or we will have to move on.
– Someone who has excellent verbal communication skills (articulate phone voice).
– Someone who is enthusiastic, friendly, motivated, professional, has an excellent work record, and is eligible for re-hire with previous employers.
– Demonstrated experience in the telesales/mortgage/real-estate fields are a plus and will help you sky-rocket to success, but do understand we have TOP agents that brought no experience with them, they brought the right attitude and work ethic.
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: inside sales: 1 year (Preferred)
Work authorization: United States (Preferred)
About Heavy Hammer
Heavy Hammer, based in Annapolis, MD, is a cutting-edge technology company with a particular focus on social media and connectivity platforms.
We have been online since 1999 which makes Heavy Hammer the oldest continually operating online company in the state of Maryland. We have grown by an average of 32% annually for the past several years as the internet absorbs our patented technologies. Heavy Hammer specializes in online networking and consulting geared toward connecting businesses with each other and local consumers. Our patented technology has been incorporated into top tier online companies including Google, Microsoft, Facebook, and Airbnb.
Heavy Hammer is proud to have blazed the trail for online tech companies in Marlyand, but we have no plans to rest on our laurels. We will continue to innovate by launching new and helpful online solutions that enrich the online experience for both consumers and professionals.
In addition to geotargeting and advertising services, Heavy Hammer also developed one of the most widely used suites of real estate websites and mobile apps. Starting with USHUD.com in 1999, this group of platforms now includes many mobile apps that connect millions of home buyers and real estate professionals across the country.
The company focus is to improve results-based advertising of every company and user that takes advantage of our technologies. This is accomplished by creating cross platform ad solutions with particular attention to improving search results, satellite navigation, social networking, lead generation, video and mobile advertising.